Cerca nel blog/Find in the blog

giovedì 19 luglio 2012

Site of the Week

For these Week I have  choose LOOKBOOK!!!
I found it a couple of weeks ago and now I love it !!!
Basically these site show you a lot of Fashion Photo from real people with their account.
You can post a look every 6 hours and you can Hype, <3 and comment the other photo
I have an account on LOOKBOOK but now there are only 3 looks and 1 Hype so please If you are on LOKOKBOOK    FAN ME  or take an hype to my look !!
 There is the Hot looks, by hype + freshness, the new, the top and the leader account!!!

LITTLE RULES
You can post only your photos,
You can't post photos on child like (13) luckily I have 14 nearly 15
You can post photo already posted by your or other account
Only kind comments !!


MY FAVOURITE GIRLS
Petra K.  her blog is fantastic !!
She don't pay me for these but I love her looks these are a few of all her beautiful looks!






Lina T.  I love her hair the most beautiful pink hair in the world !!! First she was blonde !!
She don't pay me for these but I love her looks these are a few of all her beautiful looks!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento